Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die
- First thing first, to have a lotta money so I can do the next 6.
- To get married to someone who can understand me up and down, be together with me no matter what happened.
- To settle all debts, worldly and after-world, do pilgrimage with my wife, my parents, and possibly with all my siblings.
- To provide whatever it needs, needed by my family, parents and possibly my siblings.
- To be somewhat well-known of something, i may not know, that should be of good deeds or by contributing a lot of things to the family, people, religion and country.
- Make myself happy of having whatever i like and whatever i wanted to do, such as, things with car, having a few fast cars, a few modified cars, self-modified houses for me to stay and enjoy living in it with my wife and my family, see the world.
- Make everyone else in this world happy, my own way.
Seven Things I Could Do
- Sleeping while driving very fast on the highway.
- Home DIY.
- Cook, but the taste would depend on the mood.
- Be irritating to the max
- Singing while playing guitar
- Reach the high pitch of at least F# while my voice still last.
- There's a lot of things I can do but I would not be the very best in each category.
Seven Celebrity Crushes
- Anna Kournikova
- Drew Barrymore
- Catherine Zeta Jones
- Jennifer Aniston
- Siti Nurhaliza
- Kris Dayanti
Seven Often Repeated Words
Seven Traits I Look For In The Opposite Sex
- Physically not too thin, not too fat, sweet, cute, not ugly.
- Adorably compassionate, indulgent, tolerable, understanding and independent.
- Nicely done hair
- Respectfully, courteous and politely speaking
- Not a spendthrifter, know how to shop wisely and know where to get cheap thingy
- Humble and can mix nicely with my family especially my parents.
Seven people this tags goes to (means you have to have a post of the same thing in your blog):
- My sister Fadhlina & My Bro Izzat
- Sharida Takuya & Kak Zuni
- Jita & Dina
- Abby & Tina Zuriana
- Suzie & Elly
- Everyone else who read this blog and have their own blog, please get your self tagged!
Gonna proceed with my Raya pix posts..