- I'm thanking God, for, being a Malaysian, and a Muslim, and living in Malaysia, we are still able to do so many things here, even though we cannot play fireworks, cannot drive fast on the highways, cannot criticize the government, cannot simply eat anywhere due to uncertain halal status, bla bla bla.. hehehe..
- Just remember we still have; smuggled fireworks, willing to nego policemen, PM and Police Head who open up their own SMS complain hotline and variety of good & halal food sources if you really look for it as this is a Muslim Country.
- I'm praying for the wellness, wealth and prosper of the country. May Allah give more of His blessings for this country. Think about it, you should be thankful that no one is pointing guns at the public, and not even a sound of mortar, even though you'll be able to hear the sound of people playing the smuggled fireworks.
- I'm praying to God, to unite every single people in this country to be together to build and protect this country; even though there are so many people who ridiculously trying to make this country look bad.
- I'm praying also to god, so that other country will not be our enemy. It's not good to have enemies now, as we all know, one of the neighboring country is massively hating us in many different ways, even though they know, we are by right from the same root and believing in the same god.
- Despite of the country is having more trouble now, I'm still be thankful to God for being a Malaysian.
- I'm fat, healthy and doing quite alright in this country.
Selamat Hari Kemerdekaan yang ke 53.
What Merdeka is, for you?