There are a few obvious issues I myself found on my very own Iphone4.
- It fell off from my car to the road surface, and dented, and the so called Helicopter like glass-plasticky material as claimed are not that strong either. From 2 feet above, and fell, and dented, is not supposed to be the case here. Anyway, all function are still working very fine. NO doubts, except for the last thing I'm gonna mention at the end of this article.
- Call drops.
- Battery is draining furiously fast with all the options turned on. Below are tips to prolong it
- Turn off location service
- Turn off push notification
- Fetch new data manually, instead of push
- Turn off push email
- Reduce email accounts to be auto-checked
- Minimize playing games/3rd party apps
- Turn off Wifi. Turn it on only when necessary
- Turn off Bluetooth
- Offline or use airplain mode where the provider signal is low or totally null
- Use dimmer brightness
- Turn EQ off for Ipod or set EG to flat
- Disable using 3G.
I switched on and off, and turn on flight mode and off it back, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I resync my Iphone and made a call to my wife and it works again, but I'm worried of the inconsistency.
So far, it works great and as u know, this is the thing of which I'm not gonna really use it for calls, it's more probably a small computer for me to get connected to the world, anywhere I want, but having the core function not working as supposed gives me some sort of headache right now. *blegh*