Have you ever been on any public transportation lately. What's the common view?
come on.. give it a guess...
argh.. you guys gave up so easily liao.. kan nineh..
Okay. It may not happen only on most public transportation but i guess it's happening everywhere in Malaysia now. No matter it's Kuala Lumpur, Ipoh, Penang, Johor Bahru, Melaka, Seremban or even at small towns like Taiping, Kuala Kangsar or even Pontian.
Try to take a walk at places with a lot of people around you. Tell me what's the common view.
So I think i may have concluded thought reasons for these problems...
- Why malaysians were not keen to use the public transport
- Why malaysians pick their work properly
- Why malaysians choose to stay at home rather than going out most of the time
- Why it is very dangerous to let your children playing without proper guadiance
- Why the country was not as safe as before
It's not something new. It's also happening in other countries like the USA, UK and all other countries with this common view. It's very related to the crime rate.
Would u guy still give it a guess?