but I'm still tired.
I was driving 1845kms in total, spent about RM350 on petrol, RM200++ on the tolls and almost 24 hours of total driving time, even though I was accompanied by both of my cousins, I was driving all the time.
Now that I learnt some new facts; (at least to myself)
- Actually driving directly non-stop from Melaka to Alor Setar will take 5 hours, with the speed of 100-120km/h.
- The driving distance from my house (in JB) to Tasha's house (in Alor Setar) is not even 800kms away.
- It's very hard to find a place to eat during midnight at Alor Setar. Anyway, there's one stall by the mainroad near the Alor Setar (S) exit, where it serves nice hot Mamak Styled Fried Noodles.
- That my Honda Civic can do 16.2 sen per km of petrol using Shell V-Power on the highway; of which using normal petrol will cause me more. (Average for the whole journey was 18 sen per km)
- Nasi minyak kat Kedah sedap!
- Alor Setar is such a small so-called-bandaraya.
- I think people in Alor Setar drove fast.
- When it comes to wedding, the northern people are not so kay-poh-chee as we do in the south. Even the wedding is going to be held tomorrow, they still don't bother to put the canopy tent up.
- The wedding Ceramah in Kedah took almost an hour. Damn!
- Do they use kompang? I don't see it during Tasha's wedding.
- To be a photograper, you must be really selfish. I wasn't but I really have to.
- Penangites love accidents.
- Penangites love to park according to their father's happyheart.
- The rice in Nasi Kandar Kayu Original tiada tandingannya. It's the best!
- Sleeping in my car with the Air-Conditioner being switched on for two hours will cause the fuel being consumed almost a quarter.
- The price of a PC; which contain 3.0 GHz Pentium 4 processor, 2GB of RAM, 250GB of hard disk, 2 CD/DVD writer, 17" LCD monitor, cause me only RM1850 nowadays! Damn!
- My house in Taman Desa has a special door know set. It was broken and I've gotta fix it.
- There were some unseen scenes in the Hot Shot movie. The one that I watched was cut by the LPF.
- I learnt that my Car can do 225km/h with the load of 3 people and a rear bonnet full of bags, computers, album bla bla bla.
- My two cousins smoke a lot! Damn!
Alrighty then. Will post later. Am very busy for now. Cya!